I’m trying a life experiment – the “Daily Practice” – which I’ve learned from reading some of James Altucher’s stuff.
- Sleep Well
- Eat Well
- Be around people who love and support me, and whom I love and support.
- Ignore everyone else as much as I can. Engage with nobody who is bad to me.
- Write down 10 ideas every day.
- Whenever I notice I’m complaining, anxious, nervous, or scared, try to stop and do two things:
- Repeat to myself, “I notice I’m feeling anxious.” This distances me from the feeling of “I’m anxious!”
- Think of at least one new thing I am grateful for.